Are you concerned about your child’s mathematics results? You are not alone! More and more parents of children of all ages are becoming aware of the importance of Math, and how it affects their child’s future prospects. This has led to the demand for mathematics tuition online, to ensure your child can get ahead of the game and keep up with their peers. The team at ABC Mathematics Tuition has many years of experience in this field, and we’d love to work with you to ensure your child has the best chance in life! Read on to find out more!
The percentage formula is quite simple. If you have a total amount and want to know what percentage of that amount it is, simply multiply by 100. For example, if I had $100 and wanted to know what percentage of that was $10, I would take 10% of $100 which would be 10 x 100 = $10. Therefore, my answer would be 10%.
- The percentage formula can also be used when working out percentages from numbers other than whole numbers. For example, if I had 10% of 20 which is 10%, I would take 10% of 20/100 which would be 0.2 x 100 = 20%. Therefore, my answer would be 20%.
- The easiest way to remember how to work out percentages is to remember that they are always written as a fraction with a denominator of 100. This makes it easy to convert them into a decimal and then manipulate them further by multiplying or dividing both parts by 100.
5 Reasons To Invest In Your Child’s Future
We’re sure you want your child to succeed and get into a top university, but don’t worry; not every student has to be a straight-A student. Even if they don’t excel at Math at school, there are plenty of online resources that can help your child become a better mathematician and eventually apply for scholarships and grants so they can succeed and have opportunities later on in life. Be proud of your child and invest in their future now by having them study with professional tutors via long-distance learning!
1) Math is a vital skill for success:
Many different kinds of careers require some level of mathematical knowledge. This can range from architecture to engineering, from accountancy to business, and from engineering to science. The fact is that math skills are a must-have for any career, so your child must develop these skills early on.
2) Math is a great way to build confidence:
If your child struggles with math, they may feel like they are not as smart as their peers. But by studying math online with professional tutors, your child can learn at their own pace and develop their skills without feeling self-conscious.
3) Math is a vital skill for college and university:
If your child wants to go to college or university, they will need to study math. It’s as simple as that. So it’s important that your child gets good grades at school, so they can get into a top-tier institution later on in life.
4) Math is an essential skill for future employment:
As mentioned above, many different careers require some level of mathematical knowledge; however, there are plenty of jobs out there that don’t require any mathematical skills whatsoever. If your child wants to pursue a career in retail or hospitality, they will not need to study math at all. However, if they want to pursue a career as a programmer or engineer or architect, they will need to study math and get good grades at school.
5) You can be proud of your child’s achievements:
If you have ever been worried about your child’s performance at school and whether they will succeed later on in life, online Math tuition can help put those worries to rest.